URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

GS,Thanks for your acknowledgement here.I can agree that its not...

1. 3,606 Posts.

GS,
    Thanks for your acknowledgement here.

I can agree that its not in the entirity as you say. And also can agree with in this part of the world a female to negotiate would be a pretty tricky scenario the best of times. The ability part however remains questionable though IMO.

Understandably yes the political situation has been a distracting delayed riddled flee bag situation.

But I feel that excuse can only be played for so long before questions must still be asked, and Answers still must be given, regardless.

Otherwise paying someone to make a Career out of using political excuses to make a living is not the reason why I invested as I am sure it is not for you and others either.

Really sorry to hear your financially hurting bigtime. Sheez, why is it always most of the nice people of this world allways seem to suffer the most.

Anyways, it is good to feel validated on a subject that to me has seemed to be unquestioned or dropped previously.

Having said all that, how long will it take before people realise that zero success in terms of a material deal" might mean we MUST question this actual process?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.