PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

nuclear industry is finished, page-101

1. 58 Posts.
    FrommBinBin:
    Some facts to consider in the longer term:

1) The world still needs energy and nuclear currently supplies 14% of the worlds energy and with fossil fuels dwindling, it is unlikely that the world will be able to do without it.....................

Firstly, BinBin, Well done for putting so much effort into your post. The only thing is, the first point above may be flawed.

Experts are divided on the FOSSIL FUELS argument. True, technically they are dwidling but on the other side we dont know how much more is down there undiscovered??? No-one knows that!

On the other side there are more mining explorers now then in living memory. This will result in more FOSSIL FUEL development (clean or not)

Uranium is certainly not dead but the latest events are a wake up call to those governments who have gone down this path or are going down this path... Coal & Oil are here to stay too for our life time at least. Wind, Solar and Hot Rocks will eventually secure a bigger percentage as will any new proven energy technology - this will take a long time though, so Uranium still has a place.. for now.

QUESTION:
    1) Would YOU want a Nucular Power Plant in your neighborhood, state or even country?
    2)If you (we) didnt hold Uranium stock(s) would you (we) get into them now?
    INVEST HOLD: VOC, TLS, AGO
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $358.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $1.160M 10.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 2514440 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 5198657 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.