Nuclear plant sites, page-204

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    So in your mind the ALP win 'one election' in 12 years and they look like they're on the odds to lose the next one, if not lose the 'majority' meaning they are 1 in 15 years or 1 in 5 and people dont want LNP in?

you LWNJ crack me up

This arguement would hold water if the ALP/Greens held the majority lead for at least 2 terms (6 years) - but in 2 years they have lost it and are 'actually' according to recent polls behind the LNP.

It is incredbly 'easy' to be opposition leader - it is why the Greens dont get criticed for all their evil and corruption - essentially they're not in power so no one cares

It is HARD to hold onto power - Albo and Jim talked a BIG game pre-election and have failed to deliever or all fronts

The worst part is if interest rates dont come down or EVEN worse rise again that will be the final nail in the ALP coffine - even though the government dont set the cash rate the have failed to get inflation under control and dropped the ball in cost of living.

unbiased ALP voters know this government is bad everyone i know 'who voted ALP' last election at the very least thinks Albo has no idea what he is doing.

How do people defend the undefensable? i can only infer some kind of cult like bainwashed voter base which the left is fill with - refusing to accept communism doesnt work.

im not even being anti -ALP here factually speaking this government is doing a poor job and nothing they can do now seems to be winning over voter sentiment - refusing to support nuclear energy is going to hurt them not help them

Last edited by CharlieShares: 20/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.