SLX 1.66% $4.75 silex systems limited

Moosey - I really don't see the point you are attempting to...

1. zog
    2,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 849
    Moosey - I really don't see the point you are attempting to make. I have only ever (to my knowledge) said that separation was now banned in the USA - that does not mean that I have claimed that prior to the Carter ban in the late 1970's separation was not carried out in the USA - it clearly was. As I recall you have claimed that the US has clandestine facilities both at Morris, Illinois and GEH also have a pyroprocessing facility in Wilmington - this was not my claim (although there maybe a mothballed pyroprocessing system in Wilmington). There is a experimental pyroprocessing plant at INL which is still being used to separate the EBR-II spent fuel from 1994 (see HERE) - from what I read its been a bit of a fiasco.

The issue about enriching UNF at GLE is a different issue - the fact is that your "rabbit" to it being done at the Wilmington test loop (even though insiders refuted your claim) is clearly and obviously flawed since the Wilmington test loop would have been contaminated by RepU and insiders would have known of this use since for them to use the test loop it would have to be decontaminated and thus your "need to know" argument did not hold water. The point I was attempting to make was that the Oklo reactor is designed to use "spent" fuel and that the PLEF feedstock is NOT "spent" fuel - it's tailings and the product will be natural uranium (and hopefully HALEU and 5%-8% enriched uranium later when (and if) it's licensed by the NRC). I was also pointing out that the US (a least at INL) also has historic separated spent fuel stock piles from operations prior to 1994 - I am not claiming (apart from the INL EBR-II pyroprocessing experiment) they have any commercial separation facilities since 1994. I accept that separation is being done in countries such as Russia, China, France alhough as I understand it separation has now ceased in the UK from 2018 (see HERE).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.75
Change
-0.080(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.85 $4.93 $4.75 $1.260M 261.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2493 $4.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.77 308 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.77
  Change
-0.080 ( 1.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.86 $4.93 $4.75 60248
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.