SLX 0.90% $4.50 silex systems limited

Nuclear Power Related Media Thread, page-3492

1. 20,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    Cameco own 49% of Global Laser enrichment, but for some strange reason Silex who own 51% at the moment have allowed Cameco to be the lead partner in GLE, Cameco want to increase their holding in GLE to 75%, seems to me as if that is on the cards, and maybe soon.

The way Tim Gitzel is speaking in that last article I posted, indicates to me that they will be enriching soon, that must mean that Cameco will be enriching in Canada, just looking a what the agreement between the US and Canada was, Cameco today don't enrich Uranium, but I reckon they will be soon, and they will also get a product that they have to import to manufacture CANDU fuel today in the process besides the enriched Urinanium, " Depleted Uranium".

PAC Partners, a while back put out a brokers report saying that Cameco will take up the other percentage of GLE they have agreed to with SLX, they say they thought Cameco would pay enough money to allow Silex to pay a 35c dividend, butb the whole process has moved along much further than when PAC wrote that so I would expect we may get more than what was said in their report.
    When the market see's that Cameco are going to build an enrichment plant in Canada, whatb do you think will happen with Silex's SP considering that we will earn anywhere between a 7% and 12% royalty of any product produced remembering that MG said he believes it will be on the high side? 10%? maybe more?
    Last edited by moosey: 07/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.50
Change
0.040(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.59 $4.59 $4.37 $1.072M 240.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1581 $4.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.50 322 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.