SLX 3.85% $4.50 silex systems limited

Nuclear Power Related Media Thread, page-3797

1. 20,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    You are probably a dentist or someone in that trade just going by your pic and your moniker spelled back wards? am I right?

24/7/2023 Things I do Know
    1 What I am about to say Would be considered by the US as price sensitive or even top secret
    But the US “IS” going to close the fuel cycle and that is a given. Uranium will be worth more for a while but once fast neutron reactors replace BWR’s UNF components will take over Mined Uranium may it NOT be necessary in the US anyway and they are a big consumer of it
    2 The US is working on recycling UNF, GEH have already travelled this road before? only it was for the UK then (PRISM) , and NRC and Silex were involved back then
    3 The US is short supply of Uranium 235 One of the products produced by recycling UNF is U235,which needs enrichment again to separate out certain actinides.
    4 The US needs HALEU and LEU. HALEU is between 5% and 19.75% ENRICHED
    5 GLE has applied for part of the IRA program
    6 Wilmington was designed as HALEU up to 10% level enrichment
    7 GEH has UNF at MORRIS
    8 GEH is looking at twin testing for UNF and O/P components of separation
    9 GEH has a pyroprocessing plant at Wilmington
    10 GEH as a conversion plant at Wilmington
    11 The Natrium reactor ( TerraPower and GEH) Can use the recovered Pu or HALEU fully on it's own or as a catalyst.
    12 Centrus make HALEU up to 19.75 (small amount19.75%% required to start the reaction)
    13 GLE are building a test pilot which could be the first part of what is required to enable enrichment of one component of UNF, it would not be so hard to make what is already at Wilmington the original plant designed by GEH all of those years ago or even enlarge it for that matter.
    14 Surely the US would want to use UNF rather than bury it?
    Part of any new license agreement for o/s reactors and fuel will be that any used fuel will be taken back, helps with proliferation as well as better use of available and limited materials and increases the amount of REE for the US.
    The US already has billions of dollars saved for burial purposes, recycling reduces it by 80%.
    Last edited by moosey: 28/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.50
Change
-0.180(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.80 $4.80 $4.50 $1.778M 386.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 37322 $4.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.51 3008 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.