SLX 0.00% $3.54 silex systems limited

I have a contrary opinion, let me know you think. Saudi Arabia...

1. 1,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    I have a contrary opinion, let me know you think.
    Saudi Arabia wants enrichment capability either for commercial reasons or security reasons(bomb building). If it is for security reason, there will be a lot of push back from most countries resisting this idea as much as possible, I think it may include China and Russia, because bombs can be used against them as well. If it is for commercial reasons, we need to squash that idea as well by having a more efficient and cheaper process, which I believe is the Silex laser. It seems like we are the leaders in Laser Enrichment and if the US government wants to inhibit other competitors then it would make sense to accelerate the GLE process so it can gain early market domination and provide cheaper enrichment services not only to USA but the world. To safely achieve this they would keep the enrichment in the US and export the EUP to reactors around the world.
    The most important fact is US has approx. 90 reactors, they are expanding their nuclear fleet and will be selling SMRs to world, they need to have independent nuclear fuel services ASAP, at the moment Russia have them by the short and curlies.
    Energy is everything, any country that wants to be prosperous needs Energy and lots of it. We may bang on about wind and solar to be popular, but I think any one who really understands this concept will soon turn to the only carbon free 24/7/365 power source of nuclear energy.
    Just a few ideas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.54
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $839.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110 $3.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.37 313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.