SLX 7.18% $5.82 silex systems limited

WPThere seems to be a huge gap in the depth of research that you...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    WP
    There seems to be a huge gap in the depth of research that you have done on SLX laser enrichment. I wont try and fill those gaps i am sure that you will be able to do so research for yourself, but the keys points to your post that are manifestly wrong and where you should focus your research
    Firstly there is NO other laser enrichment technology that has ever remotely been successful. SLX are the only ones that have been able to achieve that. You only have to look at the Treaty signed between President Bill Clinton and Prime Minister Malcolm Howard placing the secrecy of SLX under USA stewardship to understand just how significant the SLX technology is. It also tells you why enrichment cannot or may not be deployed in Australia or anywhere else in the world without USA control.The reason that you did not get an answer to your question was because there was nothing else in the world to compare it with. Zog a few post ago gave you a very detailed reason why the technology has not been deployed up to now and it had nothing to do with the functioning of the technology but everything to do with basic economics and the market. Fukushima destroyed all of our dreams back then.
    Lastly the technology does work and has been proven without doubt. You only had to be at the last AGM and speak directly with the directors to know that. See my post after the AGM where i mentioned that a 55000 ft2 building at Wilmington has been lease just to build the commercial scale equipment. They would not be doing that if it did not work.
    In 2007 a publication by Taipan went viral and so did our SP. from $5 to over $16 and this was all over some spruking document. Compare that to now and what has happened to the SP over the past few days. Just watch what is going to happened to the SP once the wider world wakes up to what we know and if you had bought at $16 in 2007 you will be wishing you have bought truckloads more. We have not been left behind or will miss out on contracts being awarded. Not only are we in the box seat there is NO ONE else that can do or offer what GLE can do. I repeat NO ONE else. Even our closest rival Centrus if you could call them that will be totally reliant on GLE to provide them with there feed stock. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride of your life that is just about to start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.82
Change
0.390(7.18%)
Mkt cap ! $1.378B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.49 $5.90 $5.49 $7.460M 1.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 380 $5.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.83 22627 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.80
  Change
0.390 ( 7.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.59 $5.90 $5.53 147581
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.