SLX 2.58% $5.97 silex systems limited

I agree Moosey, that inclusion of tails certainly is most worthy...

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I agree Moosey, that inclusion of tails certainly is most worthy of highlighting. To me It reaffirms the notion that Gle is supposed to be in this Doe plan.
    There were some paragraphs in Silex's announcement on the rfp that may be/may be not relevent to Gle's initial planned deployment.
    It has always made sense to me for Gle to start with tails or Leu in Paducah not Haleu. There were some paragraphs in that announcement that I don't think we're random comments, but perhaps hints as to what Gle may be more interested in. That is, access to some of that $100mill for innovative fuel tech and Leu supply contracts from the appropriations for the nuclear fuel security act.
    I suspect that Gle want some funding to justify fastracking the licencing of Paducah and offtake agreements for Leu rather than launching into a haleu facility.
    As such personally, I won't be disappointed in the least if Gle decide not to go for a Haleu proposal, but wait for those things they mentioned.
    The paragraphs from the announcement that most interested me are below.

"We commend the DOE on its issuance of the RFP and urge the expedited publication of further funding opportunities for innovative technologies under the HALEU Availability Program."

"As a leading uranium enrichment technology provider, Silex supports the many recent bipartisan initiatives in support of the U.S. nuclear fuel industry, including appropriations for the Nuclear Fuel Security Act, which could significantly increase funding opportunities for new and existing nuclear fuel producers."

"US$500 million has been authorised for commercial HALEU enrichment and deconversion production, which the DOE intends to administer in the form of “indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity” (IDIQ) contracts, among other measures."

"Further, we expect a US$100 million funding opportunity to be published later this year to support innovative fuel technology. We hope DOE moves expeditiously to publish all available funding opportunities to create a competitive, diverse U.S. fuel supply chain and to pivot from Russian supply."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.97
Change
0.150(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.413B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $5.99 $5.69 $4.527M 770.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $5.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.99 2938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.96
  Change
0.150 ( 2.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.89 $6.00 $5.69 105219
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.