SLX 0.00% $3.54 silex systems limited

The Yanks rely on the free market system, which I support,...

1. 1,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    The Yanks rely on the free market system, which I support, they're like ants. Initially they go in all directions looking for food, and it seems like chaos, but eventually one ant will find something such as a dead bullock. The discovering ant then alerts the colony and within an hour there are millions of ants swarming all over the carcass and within days the bullock is gone, there is no more efficient system then nature which I think a free market economy tries to mimic (although there are no totally free markets in the world, which allows for corruption and bias's). If you have time you should listen to Javier Milie's (President of Argentina) speech at the World Economic Forum, outstanding!

https://youtu.be/fJoEPRQMBuY?si=huAGgH-6k_RRZi_i

It seems to me that the disposal of 19Bn dollars worth of enrichment centrifuges was like the ants devouring a dead bullock, it had no purpose back then. Now with the death of those centrifuges the door has opened for a stronger system (LIS) to enter the market and the market will be the better for it. It seems a waste but that is how nature also works, only the strongest survive.

Just filling in time until the next announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.54
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $839.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110 $3.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.37 631 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.