SLX 0.52% $5.85 silex systems limited

Yeah, it seems to me that they are trying to tuck the enrichment...

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Yeah, it seems to me that they are trying to tuck the enrichment money into any bill that they think will pass first. It is now in the energy and water section of the first 6 appropriations "minibus"
    The house vote looks like being Wed US time, then straight to the senate, that first needs a unanimous vote to fast track it through. The senate would then need a two thirds vote to send it to Biden for signing.
    Sounds like a big ask, but if this doesn't get through succesfully before the 8th of March they would need another vote through the house and senate for another continuing spending resolution to avoid a partial gov shutdown.
    I'm thinking the closer to the 8th Mar we get with no talk of needing to craft that continuance, the more likely they think the minibus will get through .
    Coincidently, the 8th of March is also when proposals need to be into the Doe for the Haleu funding, so I expect we will be hearing from Silex this week or early next at the latest.
    Just a wild guess into next week for fun, but it would be that Gle has not applied for any meaningfull part of the initial haleu funding but have had talks and are waiting for the 2nd, $100million section of the haleu funding and the larger, (now hopefully funded) 2.7 billion leu assistance.
    Last week was a decent one for technical project advancment, lets hope ( well every one except the shorters) that this week is a good one for financial progress.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/congress-eyes-votes-major-government-funding-bill-avoid-shutdown-weeke-rcna141648

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.85
Change
0.030(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.371B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $5.90 $5.69 $2.052M 353.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1581 $5.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.86 1321 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.86
  Change
0.030 ( 1.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.89 $5.90 $5.69 49554
Last updated 13.33pm 06/05/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.