SLX 5.57% $4.93 silex systems limited

Two can play this game and GEH are well ahead and I reckon they...

1. 20,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    Two can play this game and GEH are well ahead and I reckon they will use Silex enrichment located at Wilmington!

"Recycling radioactive waste: ASPI will recycle used uranium currently stored deep underground and produce HALEU, bringing new life to this hazardous waste material and mitigating the significant expense and ecological risks associated with deep geological disposal."

ASPI might get some (Military fuel), they might take some off Centrus, it has been written that they want to ban HALEU production derived from UNF recycling because they can't guarantee the Assay of U235 ,but I think that only applies to centrifuge because it is using atomic weight to separate as against Laser which targets only one Isotope and that is U235,  but GEH are developing   AI technology that will place any output from enriched Uranium from UNF on a continuous assay that measures below less than one percent impurities.

"With limited options available, it is somewhat improbable that ASP Isotopes' technology would be overlooked for government funding. The three quoted players are Centrus Energy ($792m market cap), Silex Systems ($786m market cap), and ASPI ($95m market cap)."

Is Bill Gates playing the devils advocate here? surely he would know that Silex  are building a plant and permanent workforce at Wilmington GEH are part of Natrium as well it is based ob a lot of PRISM and any enrichment could be used for exactly the same purpose as ASPI suggest only it is already nearly built?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/asp-...tend-pulse_more-articles_related-content-card
    Last edited by moosey: 21/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.93
Change
0.260(5.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.167B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.73 $4.95 $4.72 $2.097M 434.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4184 $4.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.94 405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.93
  Change
0.260 ( 5.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.74 $4.94 $4.72 60945
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.