SLX 2.13% $5.05 silex systems limited

Nuclear Power Related Media Thread, page-4824

1. 4,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    I hope the Australian Technology could be for "once" "Made In Australia" The unfocused money in the Australian Government Quantum cash splash is not specifically focusing on SLX world leading technology. I suspect it may go OS quickly given the funding development processes for this quantum shift about to occur. We will be busy digging up iron ore, copper, U308 and shipping out for others to value add as well always seem to as learning from past mistakes from breakthroughs our amazing scientist have developed here is not our brightest historical feature!
    Your link has
    "Finally, after receiving another $450 million in Series D funding last year, PsiQuantum disclosed additional information about its technology. As recently as few weeks ago, a small $25 million US government grant was awarded jointly to PsiQuantum and its fabrication partner"

My watching of the "Unicorn" listing SPAC trend on the US Markets with specific funders of that type of Listing Structure will be far more aware of SLX than most Political types here!

I hope to be surprised! Doesn't matter how it happens it will. Share holders in SLX are winners any way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.05
Change
-0.110(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.196B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.15 $5.15 $5.04 $1.237M 242.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2835 $5.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.08 2528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.