SLX 2.23% $5.05 silex systems limited

Hi William,I had a quick look and was unable to find any patents...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi William,

I had a quick look and was unable to find any patents for Silex silicon production. There were a few very early (1997) patents listed for laser enrichment of uranium that were lapsed. Clearly they were before Silex was made top secret

It is possible that they cant list patents for silicon if it has similar characteristics or equipment to uranium enrichment

i do however disagree with your suggestiom that Silex have been sitting on this technology. Development has been constant despite setbacks and within affordable parameters. I have been buying Silex shares since 1999 so I do understand peoples frustrations with the wait but its nearly over. In fact many investors have made very tidy profits already given the prive appreciation over the last few years.

It seems the timing of Paducah wiill be perfect coming online in 2028 which will alllow contracts to be signed at very high prices. It seems we will be the first major "mine" to open in the USA and if things continue as they are, our product will be snapped up.

My prediction is that soon the tails license for Paducah will be increased signicantly from the current 5 million pounds. This will create a huge revenue stream of between $700m and $1bn AUD. Maybe even double those amounts as the price of uranium continues upwards. Add on a 6 million SWU plant ($1 billion per annum) and things will get very big very quickly.

Given the direct royalty of 7% - 12% and Silex ownership of 50% of GLE that wil result in potentially hundreds of millions of dollars heading our way

The second half of this year will be very exciting

Bocky71
    Michael Goldsworthy Appreciation Society

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.05
Change
-0.115(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.211B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.15 $5.15 $5.04 $1.130M 221.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 722 $5.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.05 753 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.