SLX 1.58% $5.15 silex systems limited

Thanks Zog,I agree with 99% but to be fair to me, I did not see...

1. 1,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Thanks Zog,

I agree with 99% but to be fair to me, I did not see the diversion into what I might cruelly describe as MG's hobbies with hindsight. Nor did I see the lack of BoD business sense with hindsight. To be clear, I do not put much responsibility on MG, that is why we were supposed to have a BoD.
    Once again, going on recall, only Chris Wilks I think it was had any business expertise. AT THE TIME I was actively involved with attempting to keep our focus on Silex Laser Technology. I can't recall the name of the large shareholder with whom I was communicating but he made his money in Sonic. I recall a Scottish surname? He amused me at the time as he said that the lack of progress in Silex was causing him great hardship to the point where the family had to sell one or more of their corporate jets! He was amazingly polite and approachable .
    I thank you for your largely businesslike approach to your posts which will have been a great education for 95% of readers.
    I have new appreciation for MG's abilities to chase finance in difficult times. If only our successive Governments had been onside what a success story it could have been. I have been a constant critic of our law s against nuclear, given that we sell uranium but can't enrich it onshore. The Indons had laws that a certain proportion of their nickel HAD TO BE value added on shore. In fact I wrote to the Govt many many years ago and received a reply from Ian McFarlane the relevant Minister that they were awaiting the result of an enquiry into nuclear in South Australia. !! Clearly not finished yet.
    Once again, I thank you on behalf of the many

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.15
Change
0.080(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.224B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.11 $5.20 $5.11 $1.165M 226.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1216 $5.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.15 1875 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.