SLX 1.58% $5.15 silex systems limited

I agree, achieving Trl6 as a trigger for land purchase, licence...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    I agree, achieving Trl6 as a trigger for land purchase, licence application and Cameco increasing their share of Gle would make sense. Although i thought that if the Doe wanted to help Gle produce earlier then they may help out with an earlier licence application. For this i would think they would need a firm option on a site.
    Trl6 is, no doubt key to Gle and it is hoped that the programe is completed this year if there are no significant delays. We know they are now in the commissioning phase with the test loop and anticipate commencing enrichment operations mid year.
    I know nothing about the nuclear industry, but in my limited experience in chemical plant construction and start ups, it was in the commissioning phase that we found (and fixed) the problems.
    All the equipment from various manufacturers, (who have told you it'll run ok) has been bolted together and you test run each bit seperatly as best you can. You can fix the bits that need attention without contamination or significant impact on the other equipment. The start up was then challenging, but you did have some measure of confidence in the gear.
    To me, achieving Trl6 is key, but I will also regard advancing from comissioning to enrichment operations as significant, especially if it happens mid this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.