SLX 0.99% $5.12 silex systems limited

I think Mr sewell should view the views of a real expert on the...

1. zog
    2,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    I think Mr sewell should view the views of a real expert on the impact of radiation on people (i.e Professor Robert Hayes, North Carolina State University) at the following link:

For further reference his slides can be found on:

https://www.nuclearaustralia.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/Navigating_Nuclear_05_RHayes_Slides-.pdf

If he is in anyway literate then maybe he will admit that the basis of "Linear no threshold" (LNT) is very shaky and that bilions of dollars have been spent over the years in chasing a false dream. The experiments on rats clearly show that small amounts of radiation are beneficial as do cancer rates in places like Denver where radiation levels are higher that a sea level. I guess Sewie ha his own rules and nohing will shift him from his religion that his father developed cancer due to the Maralinga nuclear tests and that all his other problems are caused by nuclear waste at his local (now closed) Ben Lomond uranium mine near Townsville. I just wish he would realize that the radiation levels experienced by nuclear power worker (or their neighbors) are less than your local librarian (at least nuclear worker are constantly monitored). However nothing will skake his religion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.