SLX 0.99% $5.12 silex systems limited

"though i suspect many investors are concerned about other...

1. 20,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    "though i suspect many investors are concerned about other factors and not the technical ability of the technology to work successfully"

I guess it all depends on what the US wants? things changed dramatically after the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and the US is chasing isolationist ideas again, would they rather back an American company using Aussie tech as part of that solution and one that can supply now, as against one owned by Canadian and Aussie interest and may not be able to supply for a couple of years?
    I guess it is still an environmental issue and the US can control it by purchasing the output and stockpiling it to supply a secure supply to the commercial market in the US, so maybe Paducah will still go ahead? moreso for it's ability to produce HALEU perhaps? But it may still need a loan guarantee to build it.
    That is my thinking?

like I said "there is a lot more to consider now" either way we still get to be part of the solution or perhaps BOTH solutions.
    Because I see that still as a bottleneck for them, that and the lack of conversion.
    Last edited by moosey: Friday, 13:33

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.