SLX 0.00% $4.05 silex systems limited

CoitWith respect can i suggest that you do some basic research....

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Coit
    With respect can i suggest that you do some basic research. You will find that LIS are very very new comers only having been established earlier this year. The capital raise gave them $1.3 Million. Compare that to Silex who raised $140 million last year.
    Laser enrichment is one of the most complex technologies that many governments and institution have struggled with over many years and all have failed including the SUPPOSED technology that he has CLAIMED to patent now. Anybody can make such outrageous claims trying to raise money from gullible investors especially when they see the DOE with Billions of dollars to hand out. They have nothing except a dream hoping that they will be able to get some research finds out of the DOE process.
    Silex have a pilot plant up and running and has been from quite a number of years and we are still waiting for TRL6. We are light years and many hundreds of millions of research dollars ahead of where they are. There only claim to fame is that the CEO come everything else is from South Africa and once worked for SLX.
    I think it was Zog who posted an excellent summary of them earlier this year on this thread. Go back and have a look at it and any cobble wobbles you might be having will be well and truly put to rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.05
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $959.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.00 $4.07 $3.96 $1.316M 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 278 $4.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.06 2459 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.