SLX 0.32% $4.67 silex systems limited

Yep I am thinking that the reason for the bit now about the LEU...

1. 20,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1790
    Yep I am thinking that the reason for the bit now about the LEU not coming from recycled fuel is because GEH have the Uranium bundle anyway and it will be around 1% LEU so it will need enriching, but hey they have to do something with it anyway to reduce the waste amount.

But this will give them around 30% of the the amount that the US needs now, the loss of the Russian Uranium was about 33% so they will nearly have enough, the reason why the DOE have stipulated where the Uranium was coming from was so as not to cannabalise the market for newly mined, enriched or converted Uranium for which I am told they will need about double what the in the near future have and it has placed GLE in a good space, but it also means Silex get two pieces of the pie and one piece will come well before Paducah, but it will certainly come IMHO

NB. I found it strange that the stipulated that the Uranium could not come from recycled Uranium since there has been no mention of it before this, but when you consider why they said it, it makes perfect sense why they did. something about "all of the above comes to mind"
    Last edited by moosey: 04/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.