SLX 2.81% $5.18 silex systems limited

Nuclear Power Related Media Thread, page-5138

1. zog
    2,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 893
    An SEC (the US regulator) filing by ASP technology with their aspiration to compete with SLX using an aerodynamic separation technology which was used in South Africa to produce their weapons (they produced 6 bombs in the 1980's). The link below provides details:

https://quantisnow.com/insight/sec-form-424b5-filed-by-asp-isotopes-inc-5604414

My understanding is that the enrichment factor provided by this technology was low compared to Silex and does NOT use lasers. ASP evidently have an aspiration to enrich uranium (using lasers) and are setting up a subsidiary (Quantum Leap QLE) for this task. However this submission saysunder risk factors)

"We are awaiting the approvals necessary to conduct early research and development efforts for isotopes such as Uranium-235 utilizing the Quantum Enrichment process. The necessary approvals may take a significant amount of time and may never fail to materialize. As a result, we will not be able to enter into the nuclear energy space utilizing our technology."

IMO this paragraph make it clear to me that whatever QLE (the ASP subsidiary) are offering has a long way to go and is unlikely to get approvals in the USA (they are a South African company) any time soon and as I understand it may violate our confidential patent (of course I don't know because its confidential) for the separator which Werner Fuß (see HERE- see section 10.1) may have technology in common with our separator. I understand it is correct that some of the SLX (e.g Chisto Liebenberg - CEO of LIS Technology - see HERE) staff did previously work on the South African nuclear program in the 1980's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.18
Change
-0.150(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.227B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.33 $5.33 $5.12 $1.913M 369.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9397 $5.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.18 7782 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.