SLX 3.70% $4.94 silex systems limited

Nuclear Power Related Media Thread, page-5172

1. zog
    2,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 893
    There is a certain (probably very limited) amount of natural H2 (from wells) in places like Mali and a recent fins in SA (see HERE and HERE) and if there is sufficient quantity may be viable to be feedstock for a chemical plant - but you would not want to freeze it (or compress it) to eventually produce electricity - that's highly inefficient and frankly a waste of cheap H2..

But a guess if you can get a fool (and liar) like Bowen then I guess with enormous subsidies you can do most things. This report (see HERE) the Centre for Independent studies reckon that Australia has subsided renewable to the extent of A$29Bn since 2013 - AND THAT'S just for starter. It also appears that Bowen (Albo's not much better) after an initial puerile blast featuring 3 eyed fish (and a Koala) the reference being "the Simpsons" has now told us (yesterday) that " nuclear is incompatible' with renewables" - that's just a straight lie as there is no country in the world where nuclear energy generation is not among a mix of energy sources, including renewables. I just cannot understand why Bowen keep making such inane (and totally wrong) statements - even Trump does not plunger to these depths. I guess we do have to give Bowen a little bit of credits for his 2019 advice "If you don't like our policies, don't vote for us" - I guess Sewie will be voting Labor. Twiggy has a bit more sense as far as his own money is concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.94
Change
-0.190(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.04 $5.06 $4.90 $3.221M 651.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101 $4.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.97 2655 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.