SLX 8.49% $4.42 silex systems limited

This was the bit you mean i think Z."Tim Gitzel: Well, we always...

1. 1,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    This was the bit you mean i think Z.

"Tim Gitzel: Well, we always appreciate when analysts answer their own questions, so we appreciate that Lawson. So you’re right, what I’m going to say. You heard me earlier say that the best pounds on the planet are already in our portfolio, the MacArthur River. If we took it up to full speed, it would be a £7 million increase. There’s not another £7 million producing facilities sitting out there waiting to go anywhere. And so, I mean, that would be our first run. And then we’d look at our tier two assets that we have. Rabbit Lake is sitting there. We’ve got Wyoming, we’ve got Nebraska that are on care and maintenance that we could bring on if the market calls for those pounds. And then we have our own Greenfields projects as well.And I don’t want to miss out to GLE that we’re working very hard on as well. That project down in the United States is veryattractive to the U.S. utilities and U.S. government. And that goes back to Grant’s last answer on conversion. If we get that going and start to re-enriching those depleted tails, I mean, that brings uranium and conversion back to the market. And so that’s another option for us. I don’t say we’re made any decisions on that, but we’re working on that project as well. And so we’ve got a stable or a suite of projects that we’d love to get after our own. So we’re not looking for anybody else’s. We’re focused on our own assets"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.