SLX 2.47% $4.57 silex systems limited

Scagg - I think you are correct over MG indicating that the...

1. zog
    3,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    Scagg - I think you are correct over MG indicating that the capex for Laser enrichment is about half that of centrifuge - I can recall much the same. As for the Opex costs I am not so sure but I did go through an exercise about at looking at the opex costs which I need to bring up to date. How this opex compares to centrifuge I would have no idea. I guess the best guess is on the basis of manning and I understand that Orano did quote a number of jobs for their proposed Oak Ridge proposal - problem here is that (as far as I am aware) they have not quoted an SWU rating yet. I notice that Orano did say that their facility would not be operational until early in 2030's whilst GLE is saying 2028 for the PLEF. A problem Orano have is that their centrifuge supplier is that same as Urenco's and that whilst Urenco are expanding (both in UK and Eunice, NM) so are Orano (in France and USA) - probably a bottleneck in manufacture will be apparent (particularly as their joint supplier (Enrichment Technology Company - see HERE) - MG said at one of the AGM's that during the enrichment famine their joint centrifuge manufacturer ripped up it's production lines - since it was felt that enrichment was a dying technology. You will also be aware that centrifuge enrichment is highly inflexible - you cannot flex (up and down) the throughput and enrichment grade - you have to let them run a design capacity/enrichment assay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.57
Change
0.110(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.59 $4.59 $4.37 $1.692M 377.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 149 $4.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.57 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.