SLX 12.6% $3.84 silex systems limited

I find this potential supply of LEU to Korea (by Centrus) rather...

1. zog
    3,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 940
    I find this potential supply of LEU to Korea (by Centrus) rather bewildering. As I understand it Centrus current acts as a US (and to a limited extent others) broker for Orano and Tenex (Russian) enrichment services - clearly the Tenex supply will come to an end on 1/1/2028 (Orano will no doubt continue), The 16 centrifuge HALEU facility (not LEU) is owned by the DoE and only operated on a cost plus arrangement by Centrus and needs 4.8% enriched LEU feedstock (which currently - if to be of US supply) must come from Urenco. I would not have thought that the GoE would be too interested in using their HALEU plant for LEU to supply to Korea particularly as this plant is currently the only supplier of US HALEU and the DoE are "hard pressed" to provide US HALEU to Gen 4 SMR prototypes to the extent that they are now having to down blend military HEU stocks to provide this US origin material. To me the LOI is pretty meaningless (far more relevant is the 3 LOI's GLE has to North American utilities)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.84
Change
0.430(12.6%)
Mkt cap ! $897.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.70 $3.85 $3.70 $2.387M 630.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 841 $4.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.46 144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.