SLX 12.0% $3.82 silex systems limited

Nuclear Power Related Media Thread, page-5371

1. 4,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    This had a huge impact. Slow me just found it "“RUSSIA’S PUTIN: MAYBE WE SHOULD THINK ABOUT EXPORT RESTRICTIONS ON SOME GOODS, SUCH AS URANIUM.”"

In other very interesting Nuclear power news A Political shit storm coming over Westinghouse legal action on the best and cheapest Nuclear power builder in the world (other than China perhaps?)

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6wAdhNs3BDBDG82PuI972i?si=0ea60a9001a140ca

Korea Hydro and Nuclear Power, is embroiled in a bitter legal dispute with Westinghouse over IP rights and export control obligations. Will this conflict stymie Western nuclear ambitions? Does this legal battle risk ceding the longterm geopolitical alliances intrinsic to nuclear exports in non-aligned countries to Russia and China? What are the motivations and likely outcomes? Phil Chaffee of Nuclear Intelligence Weekly joins me to provide context and inferences.

The inferences from this are big given Saudi Arabia and UAE and in particular "
    South Korea pushes to export nuclear reactors to Europe (ft.com)
    After beating Westinghouse of the US and France’s EDF to become preferred bidder on a $17bn project in the Czech Republic in July, state-run utility Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power is set to sign a contract early next year for two reactors in the central European country.The deal, if completed, will mark Korea’s first major overseas nuclear power project in 15 years, since a consortium led by KHNP parent Kepco won a $20bn contract in 2009 to build and operate four nuclear plants in the United Arab Emirates."

The USA gov is unlikely to wish Korea to be knocked out allowing Russia or China to fill the void?

This will be a case to watch I think! Russian bans are a side show despite the huge reaction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.410(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $906.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.70 $3.85 $3.70 $2.622M 692.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $3.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 4154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.