SLX 2.63% $4.68 silex systems limited

Yeah maybe LH, he did say "the pilot demonstration under...

1. 1,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Yeah maybe LH, he did say "the pilot demonstration under way".
    Although the entire project is call the "pilot demonstration project". Thats not quite saying enrichment testing underway. When he was asked later are they seperating isotopes yet, he would not disclose whether the were or weren't.
    He did indicate that the demonstration was still on track for completion by the end of the year and that the independent assessor may take around 3 to 6 months to finish the assessment, but it was up to them.
    From that i interpreted that those assessors may start soon if it is possible to finnish by years end.
    At a wild guess i would say that it makes sense for Gle to start up the test loop, tune and optimise the process and only when they consider the process is running satisfactorily would they then call in the assessors to witness a period of operation and make a judgement.
    Whatever is actually happening currently with the test loop, that was a fascinating video. Especially the first and last 5 minutes of it. I reckon its a must see for investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.