SLX 3.43% $4.79 silex systems limited

I really can't stress enough the importance of lasers to this!...

1. 20,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1773
    I really can't stress enough the importance of lasers to this!
    It perhaps maybe may not be related to Silex, but to my mind it fits perfectly?

I have been wrong before and I may well be wrong here,and yes I will be wrong again at some point in the future, but I like to keep an open mind!
    I can't say for sure that Silex are working on this? but they did hint that there may be other Isotopes they are looking at with their stable Isotope separation besides the ones they originally talked about?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1674987119300258

Geoscience Frontiers

Volume 10, Issue 4, July 2019, Pages 1285-1303

Focus Paper
    Rare earth elements: A review of applications, occurrence, exploration, analysis, recycling, and environmental impact

Author links open overlay panelV.Balaram
    https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gsf.2018.12.005Get rights and content
    Under a Creative Commons license
    open access

Highlights

This paper presents an update on all aspects of REE including their distribution in the Earth's crust, impact on environment, and human health.

Other aspects covered include different types of deposits, metallurgy, applications in agriculture and medicine, and recycling.

An outline of the recent advances in their precise determinations required in all these studies is also presented.

This is the most comprehensive review attempted on REE so far in the literature.
    Abstract

Rare earth elements (REE) include the lanthanide series elements (La, Ce, Pr, Nd, Pm, Sm, Eu, Gd, Tb, Dy, Ho, Er, Tm, Yb, and Lu) plus Sc and Y. Currently these metals have become very critical to several modern technologies ranging from cell phones and televisions to LED light bulbs and wind turbines.
    This article summarizes the occurrence of these metals in the Earth's crust, their mineralogy, different types of deposits both on land and oceans from the standpoint of the new data with more examples from the Indian subcontinent.
    In addition to their utility to understand the formation of the major Earth reservoirs, multi-faceted updates on the applications of REE in agriculture and medicine including new emerging ones are presented.
    Environmental hazards including human health issues due to REE mining and large-scale dumping of e-waste containing significant concentrations of REE are summarized.
    New strategies for the future supply of REE including recent developments in the extraction of REE from coal fired ash and recycling from e-waste are presented.
    Recent developments in individual REE separation technologies in both metallurgical and recycling operations have been highlighted.
    An outline of the analytical methods for their precise and accurate determinations required in all these studies, such as, X-ray fluorescence spectrometry (XRF), laser induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS), instrumental neutron activation analysis (INAA), inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry (ICP-OES), glow discharge mass spectrometry (GD-MS), inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (including ICP-MS, ICP-TOF-MS, HR-ICP-MS with laser ablation as well as solution nebulization) and other instrumental techniques, in different types of materials are presented.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.79
Change
-0.170(3.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.133B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.00 $5.05 $4.75 $2.923M 601.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 912 $4.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.80 660 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.78
  Change
-0.170 ( 3.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.02 $5.02 $4.75 117769
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.