SLX 1.66% $4.75 silex systems limited

Thanks Toby for posting this. It seems to hint that Canada may...

1. 20,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1774
    Thanks Toby for posting this.

It seems to hint that Canada may be where HALEU is produced? but it doesn't say it specifically?

Maybe I missed where it mentioned a dedicated site?

I do think it may be in Canada at Cameco's existing fuel production site though?

I do see where they say yet again-:
    "While there are still a number of development milestones before this technology could be commercialized, we believe it has excellent potential to expand Cameco’s reach in the nuclear fuel cycle in the future, building on the existing world-class assets and capabilities we already possess in uranium production, refining, conversion and fuel fabrication"
    "Canada and the United States are among the nations around the world pursuing ambitious carbon reduction strategies. Governments in both countries have signaled significant interest in cooperating on clean energy solutions, developing and deploying SMR technologies, and collaborating to bolster critical mineral and nuclear fuel cycle security.
    GLE could fit extremely well with these bilateral policy priorities, potentially providing a stable source of North American-based uranium enrichment, adding to the robustness of the continental nuclear energy supply chain, and helping to de-risk any fuel concerns impeding the progress of emerging SMR designs."
    Last edited by moosey: 15/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.75
Change
-0.080(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.85 $4.93 $4.75 $1.260M 261.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2493 $4.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.77 308 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.77
  Change
-0.080 ( 1.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.86 $4.93 $4.75 60248
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.