SLX 1.66% $4.75 silex systems limited

There are a number of reason why I think Canada would be an...

1. 20,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1774
    There are a number of reason why I think Canada would be an ideal place for GLE to build a HALEU plant!

• A HALEU plant in Canada would make more sense than in the US, because it could be co-located with a fuel manufacturing plant already owned by Cameco, Paducah can't do this, and as Silex have already said they will be leaving Wilmington after the commercial pilot plant has been proven, where else could they co-locate a HALEU plant with a fuel manufacturing plant, A-:Canada, Cameco?
    • A HALEU plant in Canada would solve the problem associated with some US companies building SMR's being concerned with a lack of reliable HALEU supply, I do think this has a lot to do with the FOCD in the US that I posted, and also the Import/Export changes that are coming later this year in Canada, it may open the door for Canada to do this?
    • Canada does not possess nuclear weapons and are against any use of nuclear for any military purposes, clean U238 would be something the US military would love to have, because DU is the only metal capable of penetrating Russian Armor today (12 inches thick) DU rounds can penetrate that, but today's DU with daughter minor actinides in it, causes legacy problems for the local population and possibly tank crew as well and will be a major problem for some time to come, I do think Canada would find it far easier to stick with treaty requirements on the Silex technology than the US could ever do?
    • Canada want's to be both a supplier of SMR's and also have the ability to fuel them, they say they want to be world leaders in this field, similar to what the US says, but the US only have Centrus to rely on at the moment, to supply the military with enriched Uranium and also some commercial stuff (24%), GEH already have contracts with Centrus, so it seem that that the US may be sticking with Centrus for now at least? Perhaps the US will use imported HALEU from Canada to supply the rest of the civilian enriched Uranium, that would fix any doubt about having a reliable supply?
    I believe it may be possible that the Canadian Government could supply some sort of a loan Guarantee or a private /public arrangement to build an enrichment plant there, they have spoken about having this possibility only recently.
    Tim Gitzel said recently that GLE would be a great fit with their own existing nuclear fuel stuff that they already have?
    But for anything to happen at all, it will require the Commercial Pilot plant to be built first at Wilmington NC, this is happening now, once completed, a new enrichment plant could be fast tracked according to GLE, if Nowclear is right? it would support that too, when Tim Gitzel supposedly said the same in a webcast just recently?
    I would love a link for that webcast NC if you can find it please, to hear this for myself?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.75
Change
-0.080(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.85 $4.93 $4.75 $1.260M 261.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2493 $4.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.77 685 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.77
  Change
-0.080 ( 1.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.86 $4.93 $4.75 60248
Last updated 15.59pm 24/04/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.