OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Ah Dabru.A look through any of my posts on the matter will say...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ah Dabru.

A look through any of my posts on the matter will say that the THX / Brett strategy of doing nothing with our U tenements because of Fukishima was a mistake.

In fact I think it was a disaster because it meant they started chasing new base metals projects to the point where they spent a lot of cash on many different projects but never spent enough on any single project to make a difference.

You can't mix a short term newspaper headline (Fukashima) with a long term fundamental shortfall (Earth needs more clean energy) and expect a rational outcome.

The Jap's were paying out massive amounts of cash to import fossil fuels to the point where it affected their balance of payments. Not to mention that productive industry could not function because there was no power in the grid to draw on.

One has to wonder about the thought processes of your typically stupid Japanese politician who started the country down this course of action.

Now they are taking the reactors off care and maintenance and firing them up again.

As for THX and U. Hopefully the day will come again when THX can get its teeth into some of the very prospective ground it has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25717989 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23666523 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.