Nuclear Power, page-5

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    ''The fear factor surrounding nuclear power is pathetic.''

Really. Nuclear ''incidents'' bring down Governments, end political careers and if you wait a bit longer you'll see it again. Watch the demise of the largest Energy Generation Company in Japan as they spend probably a Trillion Whatevers dealing with whatever it us they're hiding/can't find.. And drag Toshiba/Westinghouse down with them.
    It is now 8 days since the last TEPCO Fukishima ''press release/ update''. I have checked archives back to 2014 and the have NEVER been longer than 1 week between releases.
    Something squashed their Scorpion.
    Idiots with Their heads furmly up their waste pipes can give them ''the benefit'', but the sooner I divest my U3O8 stocks the sooner my ''pathetic fear factor'' will abate.
    Public Sentiment WILL dictate, at least the short term direction of nuclear. And can you really blame them? 11/03/2011 was a dark day, from which the sector has not recovered from and imo will not in the near future. Particularly if they don't get on top of the Daiichi DISASTER. Cost/corner cutting in lieu of safety has now cost me a small fortune.
    The new emphisis on acident prevention has skyrocketed the costs of nuclear power generation considerably and now the cost-effectiveness is in question and so is the viability of U Miners, evident in the Spot Price.
    D-Day by the ''Anniversary'' for PDN. imo GLTALTH only.

C'mon Al, do something you've never managed to do before. (That's do something for the benefit of the SP.) I need an out. And a Bex and a lie down. lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.