Nuclear Power, page-64

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Point by point:
    1/ I am not ''anti-nuclear''. My posted concerns in regards to ''All things Fukushima'' started with the effect ''sentiment'' was/is having on the U3O8 sector and in response to https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23075480/single
    The quote by Bridy101, ''The fear factor surrounding nuclear power is pathetic'' may well be true, but IT IS WHAT IT IS.
    I then presented a few facts about what is really going on at TEPCO that would surely add to the ''fear factor'' if it was covered by MSM. And out came the defenders of the faith.
    2/ ''Invested in PDN''. I have held PDN since 2010, pumped over $150K into it, and was going alright in spite of JB's largesse and along came 11/03/2011. Now if I get too much involved in explaining what happened to my invest, I may well have to take your advice and seek the support of Lifeline.
    Suffice to say here I now am, after accumulating another 200,000 odd votes and down about um.......... 90% waiting for the rebound/turnaround that is going to come too late.
    YES I know I should have bailed 2011 and taken the 50% burn.
    But then I wouldn't have shown such an interest and followed what has been the single biggest Black Swan Event in the demise of PDN, the U3O8 Sector and my Super.
    Here's where you ask,

3/ Down ramping. lol. I knew my goose was finally cooked when ''Alex the Wunderkind''
    slithered on the scene. More research performed. Can't say anything, post relevant info, mention legal proceedings, court cases et al 'cause I get told off. Read his contract and bonus structure. Scary.
    But it all comes to a head this week.

How long have you been holding?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.