BOE 3.14% $2.47 boss energy ltd

The problem I have is that a mountain is made out of a mole hill...

1. zog
    3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    The problem I have is that a mountain is made out of a mole hill - it's really not an issue but the greenies and the press regard it as a great chance for a beat up. The net result is that real problems (i.e climate change) are relegated and non problems become issues. I'm a bit surpised at China making it an issue since they above all are the "man in a glasshouse throwing stones". I guess when you have an autocratic system public "beat ups" over nonsense really don't matter to them (but does to Japan) - they do what they want irrespective. The fact is that China's nuclear power stations are producing more tritium than Japan is dumping and theirs is going into the South China sea and not the Pacific Ocean (a bit of difference in volume) but either way is negligible fraction of natural tritium production. Maybe we should question tritium (and other radioactive fission products) resulting from at least 45 nuclear explosions (23 being atmospheric) carried out by China between 1964 and 1996 at Lop Nur. I guess Uyghurs living in Xinjiang don't matter however they are useful as cheap labour for production of solar panels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.47
Change
-0.080(3.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.018B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.52 $2.45 $4.301M 1.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 43421 $2.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.47 15919 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.