BOE 3.69% $5.62 boss energy ltd

DukeOne for the Mahesh herd, ideologues anti anything nuclear;...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Duke
    One for the Mahesh herd, ideologues anti anything nuclear; the World Health Organisation reported about 2016, there were no death at Fukushima caused by the nuclear incident. Yep, WHO reported None, No deaths, Zip. (it is easy to search for WHO reports, I can provide the links for the willfully ignorant - please ask)
    Almost 20,000 people lost their lives in the tsunami. That made the trash news, endlessly.
    Subsequently, I believe the WHO updated a report advising one worker involved had his death attributed to radiation issues.

Further WHO research reported that the background radiation levels at Fukushima are within the average background levels found across Japan. (if anyone is worried about background radiation levels in Japan, Do Not Go to Cornwall. I have been there and to Windemere. After several thousands years, many generations, all the people were normal, healthy).

If you lived next door to a nuclear power plant, for 1,000 years - you would receive the additional radiation equivalent to One medical X-ray.
    If you live down-wind of a typical coal burning power station you are exposed to far more radiation than any nuclear power station.
    I could go on, I am fascinated by the truth, but I won't. A key, very selfish reason is: while the willfully ignorant spew anti-nuclear rubbish, it provides for those who understand the nuclear story, an opportunity to, well 'make hay', investing in the clean future.
    lemons

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.62
Change
0.200(3.69%)
Mkt cap ! $2.296B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.50 $5.64 $5.50 $14.63M 2.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8944 $5.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.63 18475 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.63
  Change
0.200 ( 4.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.52 $5.64 $5.50 465958
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.