BOE 0.53% $5.66 boss energy ltd

This summarises the quandry. Boss Energy (ASX: BOE)Randal...

1. 14,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    This summarises the quandry.

Boss Energy (ASX: BOE)Randal Jenneke (SELL): It's a sell. I think where uranium is today is where lithium was 18 months ago. So you've seen the uranium price up about 50%+ in the last three months for good reason, right? We know there's going to be increased demand, reactors coming back online, modular reactors are going to become part of the marketplace, but that's now in the expectation. The uranium price has now move to a level where new supply is going to come on. So for us, it's a sell given the share price performance we've seen.

Ally Selby: The majority of brokers actually disagree with you. 70% say the stock is a buy. It's quite crazy. Over to you, Jun Bei. Is it a buy, hold, or sell?

Jun Bei Liu (HOLD): I'm more in the hold camp because my view is that yes, uranium prices rally because of the disruption, but we have disruption from some of the largest mines in the world and uranium supply is very hard to bring on, so that's why there's so much price tension at this point. My view is ‘ride the wave’. We are seeing an increasing amount of projects coming on that require uranium, and I just feel you need to hold on to one of them because a lot of people say it's a sell 50% ago, just hold it until when we can physically see some of those disruptions being improved or whether Kazakhstan is coming back online or whether there's others that can do that. But physically, it's very difficult to actually bring those mines on back online.

I think one of these two actually knows something about the industry and it's not Randal Jenneke

All IMVHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.66
Change
-0.030(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $2.312B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.67 $5.68 $5.58 $10.79M 1.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3000 $5.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.67 22202 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.65
  Change
-0.030 ( 0.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.66 $5.68 $5.59 368591
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.