BOE 3.01% $3.54 boss energy ltd

Nuclear Power, page-271

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Although much comfort can be gleaned by the endless YT discussions, I still wonder if many of the more profitable ,longer term contracts have been well priced in and negotiated , long before Honeymoon is back into full production, leaving the current and future stock holdings at the behest of the dreaded spot market/new entrants, instead?

Yes, there ARE more buyers coming onstream.
    Yes, the prices may move incrementally , however will these contracts only be entry level, shorter term customers, as the 'usual' buyers have already contracted into the next decade?

The fuel buyers too are not stupid however.
    They know Sprott is always lurking.
    They know Kazatomprom may not be reliable into the future.
    They probably knew of the supply shortage and are free carrying millions of contracted pounds at a much smaller price, as a shock absorber to any future supply chain issues. [long before Ric cottoned on to the drama]

I am really impressed by the current management structure and outlook, however price action since November, seems otherwise to many.
    It often doesn't hurt , just to ask the hard questions , especially when the SP is being beaten down so harshly.

If we are going to rely only on sentiment gains for the future only, then all BOE ends up is an expensive speccie.

With the experience brought into BOE management, it does appear that they well and truly have the runs on the board, BUT the informative company media seems to met with somewhat doubtful outlook, by sellers.

I must be missing something in the numbers, as on the surface, this seems like a very financially responsible team, with a very hopeful and exciting future, yet so many don't.

What am I missing??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.