BOE 2.74% $4.13 boss energy ltd

This is interesting, I think we just learned about the future of...

1. 2,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    This is interesting, I think we just learned about the future of how alians made it to Earth on syntheticdiamond, recycled nuclear powered battery spaceships,
    This article is filling the gap intellegence from nuclear waste to powered life forces....

"Scientists Turn Nuclear Waste Into Diamond Batteries Lasting 1,000's of Years[May 24, 2022: Maia Mulko,

"The radioactive diamond batteries are made using a process called chemical vapor deposition, which is widely used for artificial diamond manufacture.
    It uses a mixture of hydrogen and methane plasma to grow diamond films at very high temperatures.
    Researchers have modified the CVD process to grow radioactive diamonds by using a radioactive methane containing the radioactive isotope Carbon-14, which is found on irradiated reactor graphite blocks.

Diamond is one of the hardest materials that humanity knows — it’s even harder than silicon carbide. And it can act as both a radioactive source and a semiconductor.
    Expose it to beta radiation and you’ll get a long-duration battery that doesn’t need to be recharged.
    The nuclear waste in its interior fuels it over and over again, allowing it to self-charge for ages."
    "Into Diamond Batteries.....
    "https://www.thebrighterside.news/post/scientists-turn-nuclear-waste-into-diamond-batteries-lasting-1-000-s-of-years#:~:text=Into%20Diamond%20Batteries%20Lasting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.13
Change
0.110(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.688B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.06 $4.16 $4.06 $19.56M 4.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2704 $4.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.14 51604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.