BOE 10.7% $2.89 boss energy ltd

Nuclear Power, page-613

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I agree to a degree .... it is hard to articulate so I just stick with Marxist laws. And they are Marxist laws designed to decrease family structure, individual liberty and freedom and increase central political power.

The elites (they do exist and they have immense control) want to use Marxist strategies and laws to control the rest of us. Elitist Totalitarian Government is what we have ....because power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely so central government leads to nepotism and cronism amd we end up with central control government ... we are soft fascist atm trending towards hard fascist ... digital identity bill drafted and ready to go .... CBDC's and globalising the Fed credit system is the goal.

So if the powers of the day say no nuclear power, we don't get it. If they say they want it, then it happens. No more free market , technology agnostic approach. Central governments will use Stakehokder capitalism to give their friends (cronies huge opportunities).

I.am hoping nuclear is embraced as if the science were the only consideration it would be. Not that co2 emissions by man are doing what the government says they are.

Trust me the world is fast getting very dark.

just my opinion so do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.280(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.183B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.91 $2.79 $18.40M 6.435M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11629 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 6450 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.