BOE 6.13% $3.98 boss energy ltd

Nuclear Power, page-614

1. 2,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Fair trade C l aide.
    From the beginning of Time" Cool Aide" has been the Avatar tonic of all Utopian forces, a divinity of Intergalactic holographic tumbleweed happiness, a quasifantasy theology depicted as a hitchhikers thumb towards the greatest on Earth of all time music festivals, freedom to be ME, during a peoplegasmic unity carnival....look Croesus, it's all what you perceive it to be right?

if They want it, They make it happen, is that what your saying, in the Marxist doctrine regarding the impetus of nuclear power acceptance politically in OZ, just now?

This world is a continuous process of change, what ever is happening is far better if we're not the ones tortured, decimated, starved, burned,abused, harmed, freezing, exploited, bought and sold, oppressed, depressed, to start the list, of what this planet's life history of transformative suffering has endured from the beginning of time, since the exploration of light by our respectful eyes, open minds and multidimensional souls.
    We're at the top of the food chain, still searching for ?.

Air-conditioned life is what it is, Cool Aide or, whatever your sacrificial DO Choice is. Creative Love is better that Hurtful Hate.

IMO, Life isn't a bed of roses, enjoy it while you can endure the thorns.

I'll choose Cool Aide, thank you for the pun.

I'll be in a better mood once I'm over Covid day 3
    Atomic Tumbleweeds`~°>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.98
Change
0.230(6.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.628B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.94 $4.06 $3.93 $25.83M 6.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15334 $3.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.98 87070 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.