BOE 5.28% $3.95 boss energy ltd

Risks - probably the same as any other project trying to build a...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Risks - probably the same as any other project trying to build a mine now, sourcing equipment, rising costs, inflation, falling behind schedule. Duncan's a fairly conservative guy though, so I would presume there should be a bit of leeway in the studies which should help.

Earnings and dividends will be difficult to predict when no one knows what the price of uranium will be in a year's time. Additionally so when no contracts have been signed. The company is still doing significant exploration work to expand resources and given this uranium cycle is still considered quite early stages, there might even be potentials for acquisitions. I wouldn't count on any dividends for a least several years, this is still very much a growth stock.

I think 100% you'll hear about contracts being signed if the company does sign on any, would be considered price sensitive news that needs to be released to the market. Even when contracts do get signed though, we'll unlikely know the pricing and terms of the contract as that's usually commercially confidential as per standard in this industry.

Welcome aboard the uranium train.
    Last edited by bucketofpennies: 02/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
-0.220(5.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.615B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.10 $4.14 $3.95 $12.12M 3.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19205 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 21826 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.