BOE 6.13% $3.98 boss energy ltd

Nuclear Power, page-822

1. 2,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Thanks for that LW arsenic!

My great great grandpa was a Senator of Michigan, Detroit the home of the present car manufacturer haven for the fossil fuel transition but also influence many things beyond the auto industry as old neighbors do still rival one another, then in tough times become a weird kind of kindred spirits, as we are witnessing, our family were neighbors to Henry Ford, Thomas Edison.

The export of the Ford tank was one legacy in WWII I'm willfully hoping ends, as a ww vehicle for war and also, this world goes without imploding, drying or, burning up.

Dr. William Harvey my fathers ancestor in the 1600's with the help of Leonardo de Vinci's drawings of the artery, wrote the De Motu Cordis, circulation of our bodies are propelled by the heart as a pump for the blood and other scientific based evidence revelations, besides being physician extraordinary to King Charles, as well as setting up pharmacology for England in the 1600's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercitatio_Anatomica_de_Motu_Cordis_et_Sanguinis_in_Animalibus

It's in my blood to be curious!
    I wouldn't know Australian politics well, as a Yank but I do greatly see the Aboriginal heritage as our Indian community in parallel to being rapaceously displaced and it angers me to see how this human race is against itself wanting to change, the way things are done from whenever we have written history. We're savages at heart yearning for kind compassion, love, caring, well being....

I'm not afraid to be wrong, just prefer to clarify and not be denigrated for asking questions my way.....no issues with the statement if you see, who was implied, therfore, I'd be super sharp knowing that Chris Bowen is the culprit if we were talking but it's a choppy thread, weaving across topics.

I was discussing the insight gained by the politics of the war upon us, Zaporizhzhia and what it says to me, a evasion on the part of a short sighted miscalculated risk by Putin to invade Ukraine and as a a benefactor of the Russian export of refined Uranium gas HELIX, now to Russian peoples dire situation detriment.

In plain talk, it's kind of like burning the Amazon forest to farm cows to feed people who can't afford the burgers, then become vegetarians only to find the forest produces no water to irrigate the cow manure left in its wake of destruction attracting millions of flies causing disease while eating the survivors alive, along with the ants in there too, doing their hungry bit to those brave enough to try and eat out a living, suffering the stench.
    I think it's a huge mistake in the risk that Putin is taking by shelling near the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear power plant as Uranium technology is one asset the Russian Federation can not afford to tarnish regarding their safety reputation track record for future business distribution world wide.

While invading the power plant defecating in it and excoriating its dignity, their actions will destroy the Russian credibility as a business dynamic enterprise for their energy sector in Nuclear power export expertise, gas and product development, just by association fears politically. IMO.

The path to nuclear independence shall most likely go then to Molten Salt SMR technology if it can happen, just by the obsolete design from old (Russian) tech design large reactor technology which may become un tenable, working towards a grid fortified by less water use, smaller modern research and development in the next decades in the future. A new start in the green energy business sector IMO.

Australia could invest instead of into more nuclear subs to instead build a Uranium HELIX gas refinement plant and export the enriched gas for export if anything as a business service, mining is close for produce including honeymoon BOSS mine starting up next year sometime. Maybe Chris Bowen has his head under a rock in Aussie speak? Hope becomes a fossilized politician, or maybe he's already bought out by the wrong side?

Lol, this world needs more good people not more cronies, IMO. Green, is a concept that has to be negotiated as this world is facing a severe shift in what is truely considered accountable "all encompassing sustainability".Red`°~●> to Green!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.energy.gov/ne/articles/what-high-assay-low-enriched-uranium-haleu&ved=2ahUKEwjUsZiwsPn5AhU9Z2wGHTsyAqoQFnoECBAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw10MGYNha_kibNltnCf8Bi1
    Didn't intend an attack, I'm direct......sorry if I have offended you, arsenic please have a nice day...didn't get the ball polisher bit but, I do see what your saying.
    Agreed that some are crooks bought & sold without a conscience which sucks big time.. DT, Mar A dodo, one gone rogue and out of control......
    A, something like Charley Bravo would have given me a clue...cheers%*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.98
Change
0.230(6.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.628B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.94 $4.06 $3.93 $25.83M 6.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15334 $3.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.98 87070 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.