PEN 13.0% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

.....and the freaking earth is flat! ? This will mean better...

1. 518 Posts.
    .....and the freaking earth is flat! ?

This will mean better standards for Nuclear Reactors. The Japanese have eaten the planet of tuna, abalone and whales and anything else that is in the ocean.

Everyone appears to think that the Japanese are smart! As I said previously, they are antiquated and autocratic and have built 57 nuclear reactors on faultlines and IGNORED safety issues such as the longevity of a nuclear plant. The 1st that blew was due for retirment in March but no, they etxended its contract for 10 years. If they were smart they would have developed alternative energy for their population. But they havent. They are backward with lots of trinkets and gadgets and thats about it.

The Chinese are worse. Now THEY face stricter standards before those planet-poisoners are allowed to build reactors all over the place .. but this will not stop them or nuclear power. China is just one huge hungry mouth, as is India and the rest of the developing world. And they have no standards.

This will blow over. The USA will continue with its nuclear plans. We may be doomed but who seriously gives a damn. The money markets do not.

MHO DYOR .... blah
    - I own PEN.

Duh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $4.530M 40.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 8136697 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1186789 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.