Nuclear subs to nowhere ???, page-228

1. 9,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Well at least this dh US administration admitted their lack of Afganistan exit plan including the deaths of the Aid worker and his family and the 13 marines killed soley as a result of no exit planning by biden
    But try and get an answer out of china regarding anything.? including wuhan ,or when they lock covid cases they sometimes forget to feed them and they starve to death or coast guard vessels raming vietnamese etc fishing vessels ,the Uyger muslims in concentration camps or maybe the left calls them holiday resorts etc .
    Where have all the wuhan scientists gone,?,HK hmm where to start.Taiwan next or maybe a more serious issue in the sth china sea.
    imo only its no different to hitler what Xi is doing and having some knowledge of chinese culture i believe it wont be long before china's save face and no restraint culture creates a major global event.
    These global alliances are being formed for a reason,finally the dh west understands they put the tigers head back on the tiger ie HK and then 'continue' to give them developing country statis and its grants and trading benfits.
    I don't care what the French govt feels, Germany is a better allie than France imo only.Times change.Lets include Japan.
    I have some sympathy for china after ww2,and previous history but all should move on like the rest of the world,china hasn't and is now a serious threat for the younger generations.
    imo only now that we have changed direction on the subs ,compared to other countries we r doing a reasonable job on developing our military capabilities.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.