I have little time for NGO,WTO,WHO,UN etc and i'll include rob...

1. 9,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    I have little time for NGO,WTO,WHO,UN etc and i'll include rob andrews.
    You see nothing wrong with an iconic labor leader like Bob Hawke leading a chinese consortium to buy ord2 in competition to an Australian consortium with the decision maker being the fed labor govt.?
    Constantly I read of politicians and ex politicians ,lets include universities working closely and being influenced by chinese payments/money.
    If there guilty throw away the key
    But it continues,maybe it requires a federal is it
    ACAC' ? to follow up these A holes on both sides but we may end up with only a hand full of politicians.Its in all 3 tiers fed,state and local govt.
    So where to begin,my long held opinion is reduce govt ie get rid of one layer whether state or local,the less govt the easier to control the A holes.How about labor whip sam dastyari defending china's policy in sth china after he resigned as labor whip for rceiving payments and gifts from chinese govt.
    The nuclear subs still surprises me,include the bradfield scheme,a couple more hybrid gas/hydrgen power plants ,an efficient inland rail freight network and i don't care who on either side of politics receives what the deserve from any fed ICAC ongoing investigations into caberra politicians.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.