Nuclear technological advances ensures Australia will eventually adopt SMR nuclear power., page-81

1. 83,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I don't know ------------ I think they might get to 'present' their nuclear bullshit -

it's got a lot of potential to spin off arguments - which can ignite emotions

and, what else have they got??

''You would think Dudd would have picked a better hill to die on.''

like has been said - longest suicide note in history

but, we shall see - the nuclear debate has a ways to go I think - even for Australia

the climate story - may well be just beginning --------- that's my thoughts on it

and depending on what comes next in the story -------- nuclear can really come into the debate for a number of reasons

yeah, yeah - emissions - that's a given

but, also - power panic.

If we get climate research out in the next couple of years that 'really' rings loud loud alarms of rapid rapid change ------------ then, Oz might be a big fat target for tidal waves of climate refugees -

now, if SMR's are by then - a reality and economically a good deal - the whole nuclear debate may well change shape

the climate story is changing - and if it's a play - then, I think we are barely into the first few scenes of what might be a very long tragedy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.