Nuclear war probable, page-41

1. 47,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    "I really don't see it as being left or right.". .. neither do i..... that was the irony of the point.

I don't see it as religion as much as base tribalism. each wants to get rid of their ***king neighbour. and Israel has held the reins on these people for decades. kept them captive. I see it as kicking the cat.

religion too is a tribal value. in early pagan times each village had their own preference for gods. I read the process of developing the idea of one single god came much later around 5,000 BCE among the Sumerians and Egyptians. the Jews came somewhat later. then Jesus. then Mahammad. they are now all one god. where is the place for dispute or dissent.

and because people just don't want to agree, often looking for a point to score to show they are better than others, so they decide the other interpretations are all wrong. tribal conflict even within each religions plethora of factions.

civilised people can talk through problems and conflicts. this is why I refer to what Netanyahu is doing as barbaric. primitive.

but hey our parents lived through war. we just have to do as they did and help us cope better.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.