FMG 3.64% $19.66 fortescue ltd

Nuclear war with China and Iron Ore, page-83

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    "I was looking forward to re-enter FMG in the new year. I doubt I will buy anymore ASX listed mining shares going forward. Definitely nothing to do with iron ore."

Oh poor Jacko, I am reminded of you every time I reach to tear off some more toilet paper. All of us here hope you managed to load up while you were telling us to part with shares at $14.27. Must feel great to make out you are giving out unlicensed financial advice for our benefit while at the same time in reality doing the complete opposite. Thanks mate, when guys like you roll up its a clear sign to do the opposite. Love how you said to me I hope I ignore my advice and hang onto your shares. Well I did hang on asswipe and added another $8ook worth to my FMG holdings.

Love how like the true FW you are you try to brush off the question of why you are not posting the same sky is falling tripe on the RIO and BHP forums as "because they are graveyards". You really must think no one can see through your transparent as a window intent. You are the true scum of HC who arrive in turbulent times trying to spread FUD for their own benefit. I wonder which is you real original posting name which you use to high five your second or more accounts like Wacko.

Got anything to say today or you just going to pop up on the forum on down days like your kind does.
    Last edited by SmugLex: 22/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.