NEO nuenco nl

Again many thanks for your reply Mark.It does seem that GGP have...

1. 52 Posts.
    Again many thanks for your reply Mark.

It does seem that GGP have history in announcing very high initial 'estimates' that tend to be significantly reduced later. I am hoping that Bullseye too will not play into this scenario with the Cib Haz.

On this subject, and I know it is not Nuenco related but actually relative to the statement 'potentially largest onshore find in Louisiana' re Bullseye. I wonder if you would be prepared to labour on GGP's Wilson well. You are a Non Exec of GGP.

The Wilson well was estimated to have a reserve of upto 21bcf of Natural Gas by GGP (compared to JVP Pantheon's 9bcf estimate) at the time of discovery around 18 months ago. A large 'potential' find indeed.

This well is now shut in and obviously no longer producing, clearly disappointing after only 1 year or so.
    Pantheon (a JVP) have effectively written it off in their recent Annual Results.

Can you clarify what is occuring with Wilson at this time and whether GGP will also write off this well or is there a chance it can still be salvaged by re-entry via sidetrack?

The points I am raising are not meant to be negative but simply factual in content.

I sincerely hope that Bullseye is the winner for all concerned as it will have a material impact on all of the JV partners currently depressed share prices upon those current reserves being moved to P1+P2 (now circa estimated 30 million barrels) being proved up.

Once agin a reply would be most appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.