NUF 1.54% $3.84 nufarm limited

nuf breakout, page-43

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1905
    Just an update 4 weeks on ... opportunists didn't quite allow NUF to reach the "perfect" TA entry level...close to $4.10...(Entry 1 on 2nd chart) but the set-up was in place as we said previously. The pink and yellow PitchForks are still very much in play and of use for swing points. However, have now discarded the original(ST) blue Pitchfork and replaced it with a new one. The new blue Pitchfork is now assisting us for possible swing points(Entry 2 was perfect!). Note how the CCI50's previous trend-line suppt/resist.'s extended are also providing confirmation of the Pitchfork swing points. These extended(old) trend-lines on the CCI50 I like to call "Decision" trend-lines and use them a bit like the "back-testing" principle on the tynes of Pitchforks. We are in the process of again breaking out above the yellow decision-line after being supported by 'back-testing' the pink decision line ... all +ve as far as i can see. NUF, however, is fast approaching the initial 'target' zone on the PitchFork chart and this level would need to be watched to get a gauge for the next swing move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.84
Change
-0.060(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.94 $3.94 $3.80 $2.948M 765.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 197729 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 4437 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.